Intermodal Cargo Solutions for Your Industry
Are you in the market for intermodal transportation services for your business and need a reliable partner with experience in the industry?
ContainerPort Group has been providing intermodal solutions to companies for over forty-five years and our team of dedicated experts can see to your needs, whether they include container trucking, warehousing, CY/depot, or maintenance.
Read on to discover all we can do for your operations and why ContainerPort Group is the ideal choice among intermodal companies.
About ContainerPort Group
Since 1971, ContainerPort Group has been supplying intermodal services to businesses throughout the Midwest and East coast.
With a focus on safety and dependability, a fleet of 650+ independent contract drivers, and a network in excess of 400 intermodal experts, CPG has the tools, the talent, and the experience needed to provide our clients with expert supply chain services.
We make it a point to be comprehensive in the intermodal services we offer, and that commitment is reflected in the values we hold as an organization, including:
- Customer service
- Growth and innovation
- Team productivity
- Team relationships
Our Available Services
The intermodal services we provide for our clients are diverse and can help facilitate the needs of many industries by optimizing and streamlining their operations.
These services include the following:
- Container Trucking – We are dedicated to the timely and safe delivery of your cargo and can assist with local, regional and long haul needs. Our operations have trans-loading capabilities, full EDI capabilities, and we are adept at performing drayage for certain types of hazardous materials. See full specs on our container trucking page.
- CY/Depot Operations – Our inland depot services department has been an essential facet of our operations since our founding more than forty-five years ago. At our CY facilities, we can provide container and trailer storage for loaded and empty units, and we’re able to offer up-to-the-minute updates by way of our thorough management system.
- Maintenance and Repairs – Another aspect of our intermodal services involves our maintenance and repair potential, which can assist with both minor and major issues. Our expert staff can evaluate, troubleshoot and repair equipment when problems arise with containers, chassis, and trailers, with estimates prepared by trained inspectors. For full details, see our maintenance page.
- Warehousing, Distribution, and Transloading Logistics – Through our partner company World Distribution Services, CPG can supply for clients integrated domestic warehousing, CFS, out-of-gauge services, and distribution services. Some aspects of these services include high speed crossdocking, heavy lift, private intermodal rail, bulk transloading, container transloading, labeling, packaging, kitting, sub-assembly and more.
- Cargo Container Sales – Another service we’re pleased to offer our clients is our container sales, allowing companies to further streamline their vital operations. We provide a single point of contact for both new and used container sales, offer single and multiple unit pricing, and are adept at repairing and modifying shipping containers to meet the needs of clients when the situation demands.
As you can see, ContainerPort Group’s capabilities go beyond intermodal trucking, as we strive to offer companies a comprehensive package for their supply chain needs.
Resources and Blog
As part of our dedication to our intermodal partners, ContainerPort Group is committed to providing a number of worthwhile tools and resources. These include:
- High availability network in a secure, managed facility supported 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Diesel generators which produce 2.5 megawatts, with 4k gallons of back-up fuel
- A virtualized server architecture offering reliability and scalability
- Offsite data backup
Software Applications for Cost-Effectiveness
- Transportation order management
- Complete EDI capabilities incorporating total transaction sets
- Web tracking and tracing
- Warehouse management and inventory
- Depot inventory management
Trucker Resource Tools
We provide an online Depot Tool to help increase efficiency and reduce time for our clients. With this feature, you can confirm any bookings, check if equipment is available, export booking data, print EIRs for your records, and more.
To help companies stay informed about changes and innovations taking place within the intermodal transportation industry, as well as to offer updates about CPG services, we’re proud to provide our in-depth blog.
Contact ContainerPort Group Today for Intermodal Trucking Services
If you’re in need of intermodal services for your business, reach out to CPG today because our dedicated team is ready to get to work for you!