ContainerPort Group, Inc. is a proud sponsor of the JOC Gulf Shipping Conference, presented by IHS Maritime & Trade, held on May 14-16, 2017 in Houston, TX. As an official sponsor, we are excited to attend and exhibit alongside industry leaders and join the exclusive site tour of Katoen Natie Houston Polymers Terminal.
Why attend or sponsor the JOC Gulf Shipping 2017 Conference?
1. Become Informed: The latest market forecasts, analysis and expert opinion concerning supply chains in the Gulf of Mexico can be heard here.
2. Stay On Top of the Market: Learn about trends, problems and solutions emerging for BCOs operating throughout the Gulf.
3. Do Business: Build upon current relationships or create new ones with attendees from all sectors of the transportation and logistics industry.
4. Network with Industry Peers: Shippers, carriers, port officials, 3PLs, freight forwarders, government officials, and more are waiting to meet you.
5. Let Your Voice Be Heard: Join in on live Q&A Sessions and discussions with speakers who are top transportation and logistics authorities in the region.
More information about CPG’s sponsorship at this year’s exciting trade event in Houston can be found here: http://events.joc.com/gulf-shipping-conference-2017. Come and learn more with CPG!