We pride ourselves on operating in a driven, passionate and people-first work environment.
What it Means to be CPG Family
When we say you’re part of a family at CPG®, we really mean it. We foster a positive and passionate environment where the golden rule is our guiding principle, safety and transparency are our priority and creativity fuels our innovative solutions. Make this your workplace and help drive industry-leading trucking operations.
Our culture is fueled by our core values. For every vision, interaction, strategic decision and more, our core values guide and inspire us to keep doing great work.
We value Safety. This means taking reasonable steps to safeguard ourselves, our employees, and our customers. Together we strive for a productive, healthy, and safe workplace.
We are Family and endeavor to do the right thing by respecting others and abiding by the golden rule.
We value Passion and professionalism.
We are People Oriented and operate in a transparent, collaborative environment.
We value Creativity and focus on delivering customer centric solutions.
We create Positive energy for our teams, families, customers, and suppliers – striving to develop lasting relationships.
Perks and Benefits
We offer competitive compensation and a family-like work culture you just can’t beat. And we offer a few other benefits as well:
- Medical, prescription, dental and vision benefits
- Life, AD&D, & disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Financial planning resources
- 401(k) plan with up to 6% company match
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays (10)
- Professional development & growth opportunities
- Tuition assistance
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work arrangements
- Milestone service awards
- A people-first, passionate and positive work environment
What We Do
We fulfill supply chain needs across the nation, and every part of the path is important. Find where you fit best below.
Trucking Terminal Services
Prefer a position with more face time? Jobs in terminals include working with independent contractors, sales and customers; dispatching trucks; tracking deliveries and solving problems on the fly to ensure smooth operations.
We’re always looking for people to help run operations out of our beautiful headquarters in Cleveland.This includes accounting/billing work, administration, marketing, safety HR, IT, owner-operator settlements, inside sales, analytics and other office work.
This is another perfect position for the people person. Responsibilities include providing excellent customer service, dispatching trucks, tracking deliveries, solving problems and coordinating carriers and clients.
If you like to stay moving, move with us. Responsibilities include any combination of container loading and unloading, forklift operating, material handling, inventory management and cross-docking/transloading.
What Happens After I Apply?
After you submit your application, you can expect this timeline and process:
- A real (not AI) recruiter will review your application and determine if you qualify for the position.
- You may be contacted via email by a recruiter to schedule a phone interview.
- Successful phone interviews will be submitted to the appropriate hiring manager for review.
- Top candidates are then scheduled for face-to-face or video interviews with the hiring manager.
- Additional interviews may be scheduled as needed for the position.
- A final candidate is selected and offered the position.
- Upon acceptance, HR will send a checklist that describes all next steps (e.g., drug screen, background check, survey, complete the new hire paperwork, etc.).