Tell Us About Your Network
With industry-leading shipping services, always-ready support and the capability to take care of projects large and small, trust us to deliver.
What You Need to Know
Fill out the form below to get in contact with a salesperson about your quote. We have experienced staff on hand to manage your booking and ensure your needs are met.
Here are a few more important details about shipping with CPG:
- All quotes are subject to capacity availability.
- Rate quotes are valid for 30 days.
- Quotes are provided as a base drayage rate plus fuel surcharge, subject to change monthly, based on the DOE National Average.
- Accessorial fees may apply, including, but not limited to:
- Owner-operator detention
- Port congestion surcharges
- Owner-operator load/unload assist
- Chassis usage, including tri-axle
- Chassis positioning
- Refrigerated cargo
- Liquor cargo
- Documentation delays
- Per diem
- Overnight layover
- Administrative fees
- The customer assumes responsibility for any fines, transfer expenses, chassis repairs, detention at scales (no free time) and loss or damage that results from overweight cargo.
- The customer pays all fines and costs incurred, plus an administrative fee to CPG.
- An allowance of 24 hours will be given for shipments stored on CPG premises, not including weekends and holidays. After 24 hours, CPG's liability for such shipments will be that of a warehouseman, and a loaded storage rate will apply and will be subject to applicable per diem charges.
- Please provide your closest estimation of when the move needs to occur. Because of owner-operator capacity constraints, CPG cannot guarantee delivery on an exact date.
- Unless otherwise contractually agreed, full payment is due within 30 days. After 30 days, an interest charge will be required to satisfy full payment.